Best Ski hotel in Slovenia
About Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora
Address: Borovška 99, 4280 Kranjska Gora
Contact: Tel.: +386 4 588 41 00
Faks: +386 4 588 44 70
About this hotel resort
Located a mere 100 metres from the town centre, the hotel lies right next to the access point to all ski slopes of Kranjska Gora. Just step out of the hotel and on to the slopes.
Parking Lots There are 120 parking lots for personal vehicles and 5 for buses in front of the hotel.
Accommodation Number of rooms: 118
Restaurants and Bars
- The hotel restaurant with a self-service buffet and a view of the ski slopes offers a wide range of dishes. Once a week we organise a Slovenian evening – your chance to experience Slovenian cuisine while listening to the sounds of an accordion playing.
- Hotel café: enjoy yourself by the fire place; live music in the evenings. A Ski bar with a view of the ski slopes.
- Oštarija: The aroma of homemade cooking in the ski arena will tempt you to the vicinity of the Oštarija restaurant. In cold winter days this is the place where you can warm yourself by the fire place and enjoy homemade cooking served in ceramic dishes. There is a 100-seat terrace in front of the restaurant offering a magnificent view of the slopes of Vitranc.
All year round there is a playground open for our youngest guests and animation during the season. In the summer months there are also two beach volleyball courts ready in front of the restaurant. In winter months there is a popular Snow beach located behind the hotel, right next to the ski slopes, where you can rejuvenate after an active day with numerous delicious creations of our culinary masters or simply bath in the sun rays on one of the deck-chairs.
- Aqua Larix: an aqua park of 400 square metres of water surfaces containing a hydro air massage, air geysers, waterfalls, massage pool with a temperature of 36°C and a children’s pool with playground equipment.
- There is also a sauna centre with a Finnish sauna, infra sauna and a steam bath as well as a cooling pool and cold showers.
- Vita Centre: In a harmony of mountains and nature, skilful hands and aromas, we are offering you our services of relaxation, rejuvenation and beauty: various facial care, anti age treatments, body care, firming treatments,
- Thai massages, relaxation and recreation massages, etc.
- The Planica conference hall is located on the fourth floor and may host up to 250 persons, but it may also be divided into two smaller units for up to 120 persons each and a beautiful view of the ski slopes.
- There are also three lecture rooms for up to 30 persons with a terrace or a balcony situated on the first, second and third floor.
- Among the advantages of the conference centre are the tranquillity, comfort and almost endless possibilities for recreation and relaxation.
Casino Larix: Take a chance to play 186 gambling machines and two electronic roulettes.
- Room service: until 11 pm
- Laundry room: 24 hours a day
- Child care: upon request
- Shuttle transfers: according to schedule (during winter and summer seasons)
- Transfers: we offer you transfers from the hotel to airports or to other places in Slovenia and the neighbouring countries.
- Purchase of ski passes at the reception desk of the hotel.
- Animations for our youngest guests during winter and summer seasons. Internet access in rooms and the hotel lobby.
Short local excursion ideas The village of Kranjska Gora, the Liznjek homestead (a museum in Kranjska Gora), Zelenci – the springs of the Sava Dolinka River, Planica – the ski jumping complex, Krnica, Tamar, Vrata, Radovna, etc. – glacier valleys, the Slovenian Alpine Museum in Mojstrana the Kajžnk house in Rateče.
Excursion ideas Bled, Ljubljana, the Postojna cave, Lipica, Piran – Portorož, Venice (Italy), Villach (Austria), Tarvisio (Italy).